Tuesday, November 11, 2008

recently.... in a nut shell

First of all, I think Colby did pretty good for his first Blog posting, but then again I might be bias. He is awesome! I think I am the one that should be in the garage most of the time though.

We are getting things more organized in the apartment as time goes on. We at least know where most things are now, which is great. We have our address changed on everything- including the bills, darn it all.

Our new ward is AWESOME, even if they are having us speak. It for sure feels more like home than our last ward.

Colby is still working for the railroad, but is "laid off " meaning he only works two days a week. I am working 3 days a week at Square One, two of my shifts are graveyards, but I chose to take an extra grave and then not work on Sundays.

We have had a little extra fun these last few days, I walked into my closet Sunday to get clothes and the floor was wet. At first I thought it was just because my hair was dripping from getting out of the shower, nope something was leaking. Come to find out the tub needs re-sealed, so a little bit of caulk will do the trick (hopefully).

1 comment:

Lori said...

sheesh...good luck with the leak. I hate that kind of thing. Good thing you are as handy as anyone out there. You rock, ya know.

Music We Like