Thursday, May 28, 2009

Bike Ride....

So, I got a phone call this morning asking if I wanted to go on a bike ride. I said yes and then discovered it was more of an adventure.... we were riding from Inkom to McCammon. Which I keep telling myself "I'm going to die" and "no you're not". I knew I was going to have to do something to make me tierd so I could take a nap before my graveyard (where I am now), taking a 24 almost 25 mile bike ride wasn't what I had planned but it sure did work.  I went with Mike and Laura Nielsen and their two kids, Mike pulled them. I wasn't sure how well I was going to do, but I did better than I thought. I did walk some, and took one break. I got really hot and felt lite headed, so I sat down for a few minutes and then was back up and off we went. 
We took the back roads, which I might add is also the hilly roads. I haven't rode that far or on that many hills since my mission. We went 30 mph down a few hills, it would have been faster but I really didn't feel like crashing and I wanted the down hill to last longer. 

2 comments:

Laura said...

WAHOO!!! We did it. Thanks so much for coming. You are awesome.

Ashlee said...

Wow Amy! I'm super impressed! There is NO way I could ever do that...well you remember me and girls camp hikes (those were disasters!)

Music We Like