Monday, March 29, 2010

new calling...

So I have now been put into the Primary.... first counselor. What a change from Y.W. It's only been one week, but I can already tell that it is going to be an adventure. I'm still so new in the ward, I don't know anyone so now that I will be in primary I really won't get to know to many people, kids but not many adults. I said to someone, "aren't you suppose to have kids or be at least 35 to be in the Primary presidency..." I get to write the program too.... oh boy!

Colby's calling keeps him busy (ward mission leader) and keeps the missionaries in our house quit a bit. We feed them off and on too, which means more cooking for me. Every Saturday they have a meeting, luckily not all of them have been at our house, just most of them.

Anyway, that's some of what's on my mind....

3 comments:

Lori said...

You're gonna love Primary. It's great!! There is a link on my blog to Sophia's Primary Idead and there id Sugardoodle.net that is loaded with great ideas for primary. You'll do fine and they are lucky to have you!!

Kristen said...

Haha, you will be such a blast for those kids in Primary! They're gonna love ya! :)

Ariane said...

You love kids! Primary will be awesome. And you'll get to know some of the parents of the primary kids. Have fun!!

Music We Like