Tuesday, June 11, 2013

Umm yeah.....

It's been a long time. I don't really even know what to say....

  • we have been living in Wyoming almost a year now. we got our house the end of July last year
  • briquelle is now two!
  • we bought a camper
  • we bought a van (Colby's choice)
  • we have had two new trucks since we moved
  • we bought a four-wheeler
  • Colby is the ward mission leader
  • I'm an activity days leader
  • briquelle loves the splash park and her friends
  • I've lost over 20 inches total since the middle of March
  • we have good neighbors
  • we like our new ward
  • it's nice being closer to our family and our friends
  • briquelle is way to smart for her own good
  • we re-did our kitchen
  • we ran/walked a 5k
  • briquelle sleeps in a real toddler bed (not her converted crib bed)
  • briquelle is telling me right now she likes glue
  • we put sod down in our front yard so we have some grass
  • I've slacked on our blog
  • Colby went to a union conference in San Diego and I got to go with, we drove, stayed in Vegas on the way down and on the way home
  • Briquelle spent almost a whole week away from mom and dad while we went to Cali
  • I donated 10 inches of hair to locks of love this past month
  • briquelle is saying prayers
  • we got to meet some distant family while in Cali  

No comments:

Music We Like