Sunday, September 21, 2008

Shed Raising

A few weeks ago we went up to
Rigby, while there we went out the my grandparents house and my grandpa thought he was going to be able to put a roof on his re-constructed shed. Colby and my Uncle Rod jumped into help. Valerie was in charge of nails and MaLynn climbed up the ladder and helped with whatever she could. I did odds and end things and took pictures. I thought it was a prime opportunity to get pictures of them working together on it. I think they all had fun, Grandpa didn't have to do much work the others kind of just whipped it out. He was beaming. Grandma said he was so tickled and pleased. He said, "I just needed the right guys out here." That same day there was an article in the paper about a church being built by the Jehovah Witnesses and hundreds of people showed up to help, Grandpa told Grandma that the Jehovah Witnesses had nothing compared to him.







No comments:

Music We Like