Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Current Craziness....

We are both working in Pocatello- yet living in Preston- Colby is only working to days a week, he got laid off, except for the two days so we can keep our benefits. I'm working in Preston also, for the paper until the middle of the month, and also at a place in Poky for crisis youth. I'm working a few days in both places- right now I'm on a graveyard shift. We will be moving to Inkom (Idaho) by the end of the month, so that will but us 45 minutes closer to Pocatello then we were/are in Preston.
Oh, the good days of life! We are glad that we didn't sign papers on the house we wanted, but sad at the same time. The roadblocks that kept coming up as we were trying to get happened for a reason- we would have been in big trouble if we would have signed on it. The Lord truly does have his hand in our lives. It may not be as we wish it would be at times.
Anyway, that's about it for us right now......

1 comment:

Mark and Heidi Romer said...

Oh my goodness!! Amy how are you! Last I saw you had just come home from your mission. I am so glad to see you're married! I hope your really happy! Thanks for saying Hi it's great to hear from you.

Music We Like