Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Join in!

Come out, come out, wherever you are!

1. As a comment on my blog, leave one memory that you and one of us (Amy or Colby) had together. It doesn't matter if you knew us a little or a lot, anything you remember!

2. Next, re-post these instructions on your blog and see how many people leave a memory about you. It's actually pretty fun to see the responses. If you leave a memory about me, I'll assume you're playing the game and I'll come to your blog and leave one about you.

4 comments:

Kristen said...

My memory of Amy aka 'Coach': Driving to see Lake Ontario...too cold to swim, but hmm, we're hungry...why not eat in a bar called 'Captain Jacks'? Who knew we'd start a yummy tradition that moment? :)

Good times!

Momma H. said...

I will always have a soft spot in my heart for my "Idaho Missionaries" -- we haven't had any for a little while (sigh, so sad). Momma H.

Kara said...

Amy you are a silly girl! I would love to invite you to my blog! Send me an email and then I can send you and invite!

Rigby High Class of 2002 said...

Thanks Amy for your address! Love your blog!

Music We Like