Monday, March 2, 2009

New info on us.....















Before going to the Brian Regan show we went to Colby's high school friend Katie's house and we played guitar hero, mostly Colby played. Katie and I chatted and made dinner. Katie and Colby battled it out, Katie kicked his but- she was on expert too.









Here's Brian..... the show was great! We were in Section A, row G and seats 31 and 32. We could see his facial expressions, oh so funny. Most of the show was new material too :o)


















We found out there is going to be a mission Reunion, for the missionaries that served under President and Sister Jensen, in Pleasant Grove, Utah on April 5. My birthday is the 6th so I decided I wanted to stay in a hotel after and have my birthday away from home and have 5 guys burgers and fries on my birthday :) So, I got on and booked a hotel in Sandy. King size bed, stove, full fridge ect.... for $45! I'm super excited! Colby said miracles do happen.... I don't ask for things and so when I asked for this he was game. I told him we could go to Cabellas too while we are down there, or Smith and Edwards.








1 comment:

Julie said...

Hey, this is Julie. You can tell how long it has been since I updated my blog and looked at the comments. You left a comment in November. Things are great here. I keep going to call that mother of yours and never seem to get it done. Good to see that things are good for you. I'll check in every once in a while.

Music We Like