Tuesday, March 31, 2009

what's new.........






It's been a long time, almost a month so I'm trying to figure out what has happened since the last time I blogged. I don't remember if I wrote about Colby's new job, and I didn't take time to read over my old posts. He is working in Soda Springs, his home town, at a grain elevator. He worked there in high school. He has been staying with his parents during the week, the last couple of weeks I have been going down on Sunday nights and staying until Tuesday afternoon, since I don't work until Wed morning, sometimes I have a meeting Tuesday afternoon. I've applied for some jobs, no word and it's been almost a month too.



During the day I watch some TV, play with my photoshop elements, my mother-in-laws cricket and our scrapbook. I finally got the pictures from our wedding printed. Over 500 photos! So, I've got a lot of work to do. Also, I am able to make Colby lunch. He gets an hour for lunch, he usually only takes a half-hour, darn work-a-holic.



Anyway, heres a few photos I took this weekend. The first two are before and after I played with it in photoshop.

No comments:

Music We Like