Sunday, March 8, 2009

A year ago.......

Yep.... that was us a year ago. Amazing how fast time goes. We have had a lot happen in a year, I made a list and read through it with Colby last night when we had dinner. Here are a few of the many things I had on the list:
  • 1 move
  • 2 new vehicles
  • MANY jobs
  • crazy work schedules
  • a trip to Lagoon
  • a trip to SLC, Pleasent Grove, Cedar City
  • Getting Colby caught up on The Office
  • Play Station 2 Baseball..... I have won 99 out 100 times
  • First attempt at getting a house
  • Many miles on the Malibu
  • Many minutes on our cell phones
  • Many days apart when Colby was training in Pocatello and I was in Preston and out on trains
  • 2 apostles died
  • Sleep overs with nieces and my little sisters
  • 4 trips to Lava Hot Springs


2 comments:

The VIPs said...

Happy Anniversary!

The Carpenter Family said...

Long time no see, we are doing very good a little tired but doing good. How are you?

Music We Like